VADER250 - 2.5HP 17" Rotary Floor Machine
This product is currently sold out.
The VADER250 is the market leading single head floor machine for both versatility and functionality. Since 2010 we have been working on creating the best machine physically possible to meet the demands of any project while also eliminating the need for multiple machines.
In this game, more weight means faster production, weighing in at 60kg or 85kg weighted makes the VADER250 the heaviest single phase machine on the market today. The 2.5HP motor is more than adequate when it comes to powering this machine, making it ideal for heavy duty grinding and large scale polishing and cleaning projects.
A NEW ERA...
What really separates the VADER250 from the hundreds of other single head floor machines on the market is feature we are really proud of, the removable chassis. With 4 bolts the chassis is easily removable allowing the user to work in problematic areas that would need to be addressed by hard like under low hanging kitchen cabinets, glass fencing and balustrading. A 10" chassis and accessories can also be purchased separately converting the VADER250 into a 10" machine perfect for stairs, bench-tops and awkward areas like around toilets.
CONTROL AND COMFORT
The new European designed handle is an upgrade from the VADER150 with all steel components. The rubberised hand guard also doubles as an alternate grip point to combat hand fatigue Pulling the secondly trigger adjusts the height of the handle, with 14 different heights to chose between 0 and 90 degrees means extremely short or tall users can find a comfortable heigh to work with. A 14L watertank with an adjustable tap allows the user to have constant and controlled flow of water or cleaning solution.
Weight: 60KG, 85KG weighted
Cable lenght: 13m
Water tank: 14L
Warranty: 18 months
What you get:
- 2.5HP motor
- Aluminum European handle
- 14L water tank
- 2 x 12.5KG weights
- 17" removable chassis
- 17" aluminum plate
- 17" needle plate
Optional accessories (sold seperatly):
- 17" planetary style SPEED PLATE
- 17" Frankfurt plate
- 17" soft brush
- 17" medium brush
- 17" hard brush
- 17" tynex brush
- 17" steel wire/ tynex brush
- 10" interchangeable chassis
- 10" aluminum plate
- 10" needle plate
- 10" stiff brush
- Additional weights
- Pride in quality - If its cheap and nasty, you wont find it here. We pride ourselves in supplying the exceptional quality at value for money. All our gear is extensively tested by us and professionals across Australia.
- Expert advise - Real world expert advise, we still grind and polish stone and concrete using almost exclusively STONETOOLS gear.
- Education before sale - If your unsure about anything we will always give you all the options and not just sell you the most expensive option or provide advise if there is a more efficient way to handle a project.
- After sale care - We aren’t going to sell you something and wish you the best of luck, we are here you at any stage of the project.
- No sales tactic - We are here to gain your trust, not sell you more than you need.
- Never stop improving - We are constantly testing new products and improving existing products.
- Shipping - Fast and free shipping on all diamond tooling. We can provide express shipping for a small additional cost. We don’t profit on shipping.
- Free returns - If you didn’t use a product, sent it back within 30 days for a full refund.