GAMMA - Engineered Stone Diamond Polishing Pad Disk Wheel in 4"/ 100mm
This product is currently sold out.
Introducing GAMMA a premium diamond pad for Engineered stone. If you have ever polished Engineered stone you will know how challenging it can be compared to natural stone, inferior pads typically burn the stone and quickly ware out when you are trying to achieve a high shine.
This specially formulated pad is designed to tackle the toughest of engineered stones. The GAMMA is extremely flexible and handles shaped edges with ease. This pad is ideal for counter-tops, tabletops and splash-backs and any other job for residential or commercial environments.
Still not convinced? See what CaesarStone has to say about the GAMMA pad.
"Based on our evaluation, I am please to say that CaesarStone highly recommends the use of GAMMA pads to polish all CeasarStone products. Our technical trainers were so impressed with the results they achieved that we are going to include a recommendation for GAMMA in our new fabrication manual."
The GAMMA pad is available in 50 grit through to 3000 grit and a buff. The full sequence ensures a consistent and beautiful shine with depth and clarity. The white resin leaves no marks, points or any color transfer. Few pads stood up to the test of engineered stone, but we assure you the GAMMA pad handles the job with spectacular results.
Wet use only
Our best selling pad!
Only pad EVER to be endorsed by CeasarStone
Designed specifically for engineered stone
The flexible design is ideal for edge work or complex shapes
Beautiful shine with depth and clarity to match the factory finished surface
No color transfer on light stones
Available in 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000, white buff, black buff.
- Pride in quality - If its cheap and nasty, you wont find it here. We pride ourselves in supplying the exceptional quality at value for money. All our gear is extensively tested by us and professionals across Australia.
- Expert advise - Real world expert advise, we still grind and polish stone and concrete using almost exclusively STONETOOLS gear.
- Education before sale - If your unsure about anything we will always give you all the options and not just sell you the most expensive option or provide advise if there is a more efficient way to handle a project.
- After sale care - We aren’t going to sell you something and wish you the best of luck, we are here you at any stage of the project.
- No sales tactic - We are here to gain your trust, not sell you more than you need.
- Never stop improving - We are constantly testing new products and improving existing products.
- Shipping - Fast and free shipping on all diamond tooling. We can provide express shipping for a small additional cost. We don’t profit on shipping.
- Free returns - If you didn’t use a product, sent it back within 30 days for a full refund.