RHINO - 4" 100mm - Copper Hybrid Transitional
This variant is currently sold out
Our best selling pad by far and quite possibly the best pad on the market to date.
RHINO is a copper bonded transitional floor pad. Unlike traditional resin pads, RHINO is made from copper that will last significantly longer than any resin pad on the market. Copper bond also has significant advantages over resins that provides the ability to work both wet and dry and are significantly more aggressive and last at least twice as long as resins. These pads have been designed to ease the transition between the metal grinding stage and the resin honing and polishing stage.
It is common practice to drop back to 50 grit resin after 100 grit metals due to the deep scratch pattern created by metal or brazed tooling. This is not necessary with transitional pads as the user can skip the 50 grit and start on 100 grit, significantly reducing time spent on a project without compromising quality, due to the pads aggressive nature.
While RHINO pads are vastly more aggressive than a traditional resin, it produces a subtle scratch pattern, similar to a resin that allows the user to continue on with the next resin grit with out having to drop back down. Therefore, when finishing on 200 RHINO the user can seamlessly continue with a 400 grit resin and so on.
RHINO and our MBH copper bond pads for hand machines are the ultimate solution for removing scratches.
- Works both wet and dry without compromising pad life
- Perfect for transitioning out of metal or brazed tooling
- Suitable on all materials - Concrete, Granite, Marble even Sandstone
- Significantly longer lasting than traditional resins
- 100 grit copper bond will cut like a 50 grit resin however with the scratch pattern of a 100 grit
- Our best selling pad
Size: 100mm / 4"
Application: Wet or dry
Edge profile: Bevel
Suitable for: Concrete, Terrazzo, Stone
Max speed: 1500rpm - best suited for floor machines
Fitting: Female loop
Available Grits: 30, 50, 100, 200, 400
- Pride in quality - If its cheap and nasty, you wont find it here. We pride ourselves in supplying the exceptional quality at value for money. All our gear is extensively tested by us and professionals across Australia.
- Expert advise - Real world expert advise, we still grind and polish stone and concrete using almost exclusively STONETOOLS gear.
- Education before sale - If your unsure about anything we will always give you all the options and not just sell you the most expensive option or provide advise if there is a more efficient way to handle a project.
- After sale care - We aren’t going to sell you something and wish you the best of luck, we are here you at any stage of the project.
- No sales tactic - We are here to gain your trust, not sell you more than you need.
- Never stop improving - We are constantly testing new products and improving existing products.
- Shipping - Fast and free shipping on all diamond tooling. We can provide express shipping for a small additional cost. We don’t profit on shipping.
- Free returns - If you didn’t use a product, sent it back within 30 days for a full refund.