FOAM RISER for Diamond Polishing Pad - 4" / 100mm
This variant is currently sold out
These foam risers are great when diamond cutting uneven surfaces and lippy floors. Hook (male) velcro on one side, loop (female) velcro on the other. The foam acts as a shock absorber when cutting back lippy floor, reducing pad/ machine movement and vibration. On flat but uneven floors the riser ensures all pads are in contact with your surface at all time. Up to 3 can be used per pad, if you find you need more than 3, a jackhammer might be a better solution.
A must have for every tool box.
- 3" 75mm
- 4" 100mm
- 5" 125mm
- 7" 175mm
- Pride in quality - If its cheap and nasty, you wont find it here. We pride ourselves in supplying the exceptional quality at value for money. All our gear is extensively tested by us and professionals across Australia.
- Expert advise - Real world expert advise, we still grind and polish stone and concrete using almost exclusively STONETOOLS gear.
- Education before sale - If your unsure about anything we will always give you all the options and not just sell you the most expensive option or provide advise if there is a more efficient way to handle a project.
- After sale care - We aren’t going to sell you something and wish you the best of luck, we are here you at any stage of the project.
- No sales tactic - We are here to gain your trust, not sell you more than you need.
- Never stop improving - We are constantly testing new products and improving existing products.
- Shipping - Fast and free shipping on all diamond tooling. We can provide express shipping for a small additional cost. We don’t profit on shipping.
- Free returns - If you didn’t use a product, sent it back within 30 days for a full refund.