MBH - 4" 100mm - Copper Hybrid Transitional Pad
This variant is currently sold out
MBH (Metal Bond Hybrid) is a copper bonded transitional pad. Unlike traditional resin pads, MBH is made from copper that will last significantly longer than any resin pad on the market. Copper bond also has significant advantages over resins gives that include the ability to work both wet and dry and are significantly more aversive than resins. These pads have been designed to ease the transition between the metal grinding stage and the resin honing and polishing stage.
It is common practice to drop back to 50 grit resin after 100 grit metals due to the deep scratch pattern. This is not necessary with MBH pads as the user can skip the 50 grit and start on 100 grit MBH, significantly reducing time spent on a project without compromising quality.
While the MBH pad is vastly more aggressive than a traditional resin, it produces a subtle scratch pattern, similar to a resin that allows the user to continue on with the next resin grit with out having to drop back down. Therefore, when finishing on 200 MBH the user can seamlessly continue with a 400 grit resin.
MBH and our RHINO copper bond floor pads are the ultimate solution for removing scratches. Perfect for removing scratches from vacuum brazed and metal bond tooling.
Size: 100mm / 4"
Application: Wet or dry
Edge profile: Square
Suitable for: Concrete, Terrazzo, Stone
Max speed: 4500rpm - not suitable to be used with angle grinders
Fitting: Female loop
Available Grits: 30, 50, 100, 200
- Pride in quality - If its cheap and nasty, you wont find it here. We pride ourselves in supplying the exceptional quality at value for money. All our gear is extensively tested by us and professionals across Australia.
- Expert advise - Real world expert advise, we still grind and polish stone and concrete using almost exclusively STONETOOLS gear.
- Education before sale - If your unsure about anything we will always give you all the options and not just sell you the most expensive option or provide advise if there is a more efficient way to handle a project.
- After sale care - We aren’t going to sell you something and wish you the best of luck, we are here you at any stage of the project.
- No sales tactic - We are here to gain your trust, not sell you more than you need.
- Never stop improving - We are constantly testing new products and improving existing products.
- Shipping - Fast and free shipping on all diamond tooling. We can provide express shipping for a small additional cost. We don’t profit on shipping.
- Free returns - If you didn’t use a product, sent it back within 30 days for a full refund.