1200W Wet Polisher KIT
This variant is currently sold out
Our 1200W variable speed wet polisher feels and performs like an expensive European machine but at a fraction of the cost. Featuring the same high torque motor used to power our 3 head planetary polisher. Designed to tackle every project imaginable, from bull-nosing and profiling to heavy grinding and polishing. The intelligent 1200W motor compensates for increased pressure to maintain consistent torque even under load at slow speed. Programmed with the optimum speed range for diamond polishing at 700 - 3000RPM.
Unlike inferior machines that have the water feed at the top of the gearbox, we have designed this machine for the professional. The water feed is located below the gearbox, completely out of the way and dosent interfere with the users grip or manoeuvrability. Having the water feed in this position gives the user perfect control and balance when using the machine. The pressure hand is at the lowest centre of gravity thanks to our ergonomic hand grip and directly above the output resulting in even and consistent tooling ware. Machines that utilise a side handle or D handle result in the user having to compensate pressure with the other hand by twisting or pushing down the read of the machine that can result in user fatigue, uneven tooling ware, poor machine control or inferior final product. The ergonomic hand grit also doubles as a heat sync and recesses the drive shaft lock, preventing the user from accidentally locking the machine when in use.
This machine has also been designed for maximum control. The speed control, on/ off trigger and the trigger lock button are all perfectly located on the handle allowing the user to control all aspects of the machine on the fly. Water flow is also completely controllable with the tap located in front of the on/off trigger allowing the user to to adjust the water flow without stopping the machine or turn it slowing down production by turning the machine completely off.
Head diameter: 100mm or 125mm (4" or 5")
Speed: 700 - 3000RPM
Cable length: 4m
Safety: GFCI - Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (Australian Standard)
Weight: 3.2kg (without power cord)
Warranty: 6 months
Accessories included: 3m water line, brass hose connector, 5" splash guard and clamp, additional straight handle, water flow valve.
- Pride in quality - If its cheap and nasty, you wont find it here. We pride ourselves in supplying the exceptional quality at value for money. All our gear is extensively tested by us and professionals across Australia.
- Expert advise - Real world expert advise, we still grind and polish stone and concrete using almost exclusively STONETOOLS gear.
- Education before sale - If your unsure about anything we will always give you all the options and not just sell you the most expensive option or provide advise if there is a more efficient way to handle a project.
- After sale care - We aren’t going to sell you something and wish you the best of luck, we are here you at any stage of the project.
- No sales tactic - We are here to gain your trust, not sell you more than you need.
- Never stop improving - We are constantly testing new products and improving existing products.
- Shipping - Fast and free shipping on all diamond tooling. We can provide express shipping for a small additional cost. We don’t profit on shipping.
- Free returns - If you didn’t use a product, sent it back within 30 days for a full refund.