HIRE DSM250 EDGE GRINDER
This product is currently sold out.
Schwamborn DSM250 - $250 per day - 50% off each day after
Includes 1mm of diamond ware per day*
Includes Metarbo ASR35 M class dust vacuum
The ultimate edge grinder, chosen by professionals. German quality and engineering at its best. Dust port for dust collection when dry grinding. The user can easily offset the wheels and walk the machine alone an edge. The floating shroud acts as a stop against walls preventing damage to walls and grinding within 2mm of an edge. Good head pressure and easy to control. Great for grinding out high spots, glue or coating removal, floor prep and smaller exposed aggregate projects or knocking the top off pebble-crete that is painful underfoot. We carry a professional set up of diamond tooling for all concrete types and all grits.
The ultimate edge grinder
Suitable for small grinding and prep jobs
10 amp 230V, 53kg, 250mm grind path, 1450rpm
Why hire from us? We grind and polish stone and concrete for a living. STONETOOLS was started in 2011 because we got sick of buying tools and equipment from local suppliers who had no idea about the products they were selling. When you hire from us you get expert advice and all the tips and tricks to get the best result possible. Also, you get professional quality diamond tooling and not cheap rubbish that takes longer than normal to grind due to inferior diamond content and quality. Hire from us and there is absolutely no reason you can't get professional results.
*$40 per mm for excess diamond ware
You are welcome to use your own diamond tooling or purchase diamond tooling from us to keep
Prices do not include GST
Deposit required $800.00
Must sign hire agreement and have a valid drivers license
- Pride in quality - If its cheap and nasty, you wont find it here. We pride ourselves in supplying the exceptional quality at value for money. All our gear is extensively tested by us and professionals across Australia.
- Expert advise - Real world expert advise, we still grind and polish stone and concrete using almost exclusively STONETOOLS gear.
- Education before sale - If your unsure about anything we will always give you all the options and not just sell you the most expensive option or provide advise if there is a more efficient way to handle a project.
- After sale care - We aren’t going to sell you something and wish you the best of luck, we are here you at any stage of the project.
- No sales tactic - We are here to gain your trust, not sell you more than you need.
- Never stop improving - We are constantly testing new products and improving existing products.
- Shipping - Fast and free shipping on all diamond tooling. We can provide express shipping for a small additional cost. We don’t profit on shipping.
- Free returns - If you didn’t use a product, sent it back within 30 days for a full refund.